Welcome to Stripe Insiders! 👋

Stripe Insiders is our early access program for you to try the latest features and provide direct feedback to the teams that build them.

Here’s how to get started:

:raised_hand: Log in to your Stripe account to make posts and customize your profile.

:open_book: Find an available beta by browsing categories. Join one of our currently active ones:

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your feedback, asking questions, or offering ideas on what you’d like to see next. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the community guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in Site Feedback or contact the admins.

9 Likes

FYI - It looks like these two links are the wrong way around.

1 Like

Thanks for flagging! Fixed.

3 Likes

This demonstration has been very helpful today, as I am learning how to navigate on these apps. I have to take my time here. Thank you so much for your guidance!

1 Like

@lisadanzy341 Glad to hear! Would you mind sharing what specifically you found useful?

1 Like

Hi what are the perks of insider?

Hey @zariinailedit - thanks for the interest! Great question. As part of Insiders, you get:

• Early access to the newest Stripe features - you get to help shape our products
  • Direct communication with Stripe engineers building the features
  • Participation in community events and meetups in select cities - with swag opportunities :slight_smile:

We’d love to hear any suggestions you have as well.

1 Like